AT MEDIA SRL, with registered office in Alessandria, piazza Marconi n. 36, VAT number 02384080061 in the person of the legal representative pro tempore Mr. Testa Antonio Giovanni (hereinafter also "Data Controller") as data controller, informs you pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 (Privacy Code) and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (GDPR) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, identification (name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details ...), hereinafter "personal data" or even "data" you have provided on conclusion contracts for services rendered by AT MEDIA SRL.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will be processed, even if necessary through the managers and / or appointees designated by the Data Controller in the manner provided for by current regulations:
Without your express consent, according to the provisions of art. 24 lit. A-b-c- Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. B-e GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- Conclude the contracts for services rendered by the Data Controller;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships;
- Fulfill the obligations established by the law, regulations, community legislation or by the Authority's orders (for example in the matter of anti-money laundering);
- Exercise the rights of the Owner, such as the right to defense in court.
Only subject to your specific and separate consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR) for the following marketing purposes:
- send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on the products and services offered by us and detection of the degree of satisfaction of the quality of the same;
- send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example business partners);
The Owner expressly indicates that, if you have already used the services we have rendered and have already been our Customers, it will be possible for us to send you commercial communications relating to services rendered by AT MEDIA SRL, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 c.4 Privacy Code).
- Without your express consent, according to the provisions of art. 24 lit. A-b-c- Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. B-e GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out through the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n.2 GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The data will be processed using appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the same and will be processed both in paper form and electronic and / or automated, including through telematic or innovative channels to store, manage and transmit the data.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes specified above and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and no later than 2 years from collection for marketing purposes.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2 ° and 2b:
- To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, also in their capacity as agents and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- To third-party companies or other subjects (credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies ...) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the Treatment
Without the need for express consent (Article 24 letter A-b-d Privacy Code and Article 6 letter B-c GDPR) the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 ° to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process data in their capacity as data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
Personal data is stored on servers located in Frankfurt within the European Union. The Owner, if necessary, will still have the right to move the servers even outside the EU; in this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer will take place in accordance with the provisions of the current law, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2nd is mandatory. Otherwise, we will not be able to guarantee the Services referred to in the same article.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2b is optional. It is therefore your right to decide not to give any data or subsequently deny the possibility to process the data already provided: in this case you will not receive newsletters, invitations to events, commercial communications and advertising material related to the services offered by the Owner but will always continue to to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2a.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you can take advantage of the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment with instruments electronic and / or automated; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents;
- o obtain: a) updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where fulfillment is impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection: b) to the processing of personal data that concern you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated systems call without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It is noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, referred to in this point b) for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility of exercising the right to oppose even partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive communications only through traditional or only automated methods or none of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, the person concerned has the rights set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limit processing, right to data portability, right of opposition) as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise rights
You may exercise the above rights at any time by sending:
- A registered letter with return receipt to AT MEDIA SRL, piazza Marconi n. 36, 15121 Alessandria;
- An e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner, managers and agents
The data controller is AT MEDIA SRL with registered office in Alessandria, piazza Marconi n.36,
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Changes to this Information
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.